View Profile lulles

32 Movie Reviews

Love it

Very well told story! But how did her parents turn into vampires? Were they attacked by other vampires? I'm loving your movies, each has a unique art style and nice story.

Nice

Really like the whispering voice acting. Very nice art style, too.

Very nice

Very nice short. The images of worms and such were a bit unnecessary, but the rest was done quite well. I like the voice acting.

4 Game Reviews

Love it

Everything is lovely - the art style, music, controls... Really like the little comic intermissions.

Amazing

The art style is lovely as always and fits the atmosphere of the game perfectly. I didn't expect the sudden ending and was a little bit confused by it, but I like it that it lets players make their own conclusions about what happened next.

I was taken by surprise when I got the 3rd secret item, I didn't expect it at all! I thought that Pete had woken up from the coma, but apparently he died? Or he did wake up, but died of old age after years...

In any way, the music is also brilliant and very relaxing. You know, you should release a handheld (or home console) game with a collection of all these little games you've made. I'd happily buy it!

Keep up the lovely work, I do expect to see more in the future.

A masterpiece

I love everything in this game: the art style, music, even the little sound it makes when you click an option in a dialog. I'd love to play it on a handheld, or a home console!

3 Audio Reviews

Lovely

Such a relaxing song, it somehow gives off an otherworldy vibe.

Beautiful

This is just beautiful and for some reason, feel that, when I listen to this, nothing is impossible to overcome. The best music I've heard here on NewGrounds. Thank you for composing this.

Great!

Well written lyrics and very good vocals.

1 Art Review

Great!

Amazing redesigns, I especially like Ganon's. You're very creative!

lenkalamari responds:

hey thanks, i just saw your stuff on the frontpage and it's really cool

I'm a digital artist aspiring to work at Nintendo~

luisa rafidi @lulles