The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Love it

Very well told story! But how did her parents turn into vampires? Were they attacked by other vampires? I'm loving your movies, each has a unique art style and nice story.

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

Nice

Really like the whispering voice acting. Very nice art style, too.

The Old Ash Tree The Old Ash Tree

Very nice

Very nice short. The images of worms and such were a bit unnecessary, but the rest was done quite well. I like the voice acting.

Demigods Demigods

Amazing!

It seems you did put much effort making this. The animating is top quality; I really like the camera angles. Nice choice of music, too.

javarush214 responds:

yes. Thank you coz you noticed that. i did put so much time on this, and for efforts to be noticed is a very big thing. i appreciate that :)

Down the Rabbit Hole. Down the Rabbit Hole.

Nice

I didn't really get the ending, but the animation is well done and decently funny.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Lovely

The art style is so cute, and so well animated. Nice little story, too.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

This brought tears to my eyes. The music is beautiful, the story and animation was amazingly done. I just wish the composer was a success this the very end, but that's just my sentimental side talking, haha. Amazing job.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

I love it

Everything is perfect, from the art style to the music.

-Another Dimension- -Another Dimension-

Lovely

Love the style of the 2D drawings. Even though the 3Ds looked a bit pixelated, every looked lovely, and so did the story.

Carr77 responds:

ThanksThanksThanks :D

Beast- Kensei Beast- Kensei

Amazing

At first, because it's just two stick figures, I thought it wouldn't be any good. But the animating job is amazing and so are the "special effects". Great job.

KenseiT responds:

Thanks alot lulles love your art btw