The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Love it

Very well told story! But how did her parents turn into vampires? Were they attacked by other vampires? I'm loving your movies, each has a unique art style and nice story.

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

Nice

Really like the whispering voice acting. Very nice art style, too.

The Old Ash Tree The Old Ash Tree

Very nice

Very nice short. The images of worms and such were a bit unnecessary, but the rest was done quite well. I like the voice acting.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Love it

Everything is lovely - the art style, music, controls... Really like the little comic intermissions.

Skinny Skinny

Amazing

The art style is lovely as always and fits the atmosphere of the game perfectly. I didn't expect the sudden ending and was a little bit confused by it, but I like it that it lets players make their own conclusions about what happened next.

I was taken by surprise when I got the 3rd secret item, I didn't expect it at all! I thought that Pete had woken up from the coma, but apparently he died? Or he did wake up, but died of old age after years...

In any way, the music is also brilliant and very relaxing. You know, you should release a handheld (or home console) game with a collection of all these little games you've made. I'd happily buy it!

Keep up the lovely work, I do expect to see more in the future.

Coma Coma

A masterpiece

I love everything in this game: the art style, music, even the little sound it makes when you click an option in a dialog. I'd love to play it on a handheld, or a home console!

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme

Lovely

Such a relaxing song, it somehow gives off an otherworldy vibe.

the Composer the Composer

Beautiful

This is just beautiful and for some reason, feel that, when I listen to this, nothing is impossible to overcome. The best music I've heard here on NewGrounds. Thank you for composing this.

Waltz of the Forest Waltz of the Forest

Great!

Well written lyrics and very good vocals.

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

Great!

Amazing redesigns, I especially like Ganon's. You're very creative!

lenkobiscuit responds:

hey thanks, i just saw your stuff on the frontpage and it's really cool